Our licenses allow us to:
- Operate engineering trains in traffic under control of the network’s Central Traffic Control
- Use On Track Machinery (rail mounted) to carry out a planned program of infrastructure maintenance
- Maintain wagons (under ECM) in both Ireland and the U.K.
- Maintain OTMs (under our Safety Certificate)
- Carry out the following functions for Iarnród Éireann / Irish Rail
Plain line and S&C Tamping
Dynamic Track Stabilising
Sandite Application and High Pressure Water Jetting
Visual Track Inspection
Rail-Mounted Crane Operations
Contract for the Operation and Maintenance of Iarnród Éireann / Irish Rail's fleet of 14 On Track Machines.
- 1 x P&T 09 CAT+DTS Tamper
- 2 x P&T 08 Compact Dual Tampers
- 1 x P&T 08 Unimat S&C Tamper
- 1 x P&T 09-2X Tamper
- 1 x P&T RM90 Ballast Cleaner
- 2 x P&T USP4000 Ballast Regulators
- 1 x Geismar MPV (modes (3): Sandite / Water-jetting; Crane; Weed-Spray)
- 3 x Inspection Cars
- 1 x P&T DTS
- 1 x Geismar Track Recording Vehicle
New in 2021: 1 x Kirow 250 Crane.